Monday, February 20, 2012

Nail Polish Obsession


Since I see soo many Tag videos and blog posts I decided to do one myself!
I also Tag you to do the same and ask yourself these questions! Would love to hear your answers!

The Questions!
What's your favourite nail polish company?
-It would have to be OPI, I love the variety of colours and the names of the polishes are soo cute!

Glitter or no glitter?
-I love glitter on my nails, I think they make my nails look soo pretty and I also like when the light hits my nails and all you see is sparkle.

OPI, China Glaze or Essie
- Definitely OPI but I do like China Glaze as well.. I don't own anything Essie.

When do you change your nail polish?
-Usually every 4 days. I can go that long with a really good top coat. 

Whats your favourite colour on your nails?
-It would be My Chihuahua Bites!- OPI

Darks or Brights? 
-Brights 

What are you wearing on your nails this moment?
-I am wearing Sparrow Me The Drama (Pirates of the Caribbean) OPI

Matte Nails- In or out?
-I never tried Matte on my nails... I like my nails looking glossy!

French Manicure?
-Sometimes, I'm more of a colour girl.. even if I go and get them done I still like my colours.

Favourite winter colour?
-An Affair in Red Square- OPI... this is my go to colour in the winter.. every year I get compliments on this colour its soo pretty!







  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment