Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lush Lovely Jubblies Review



Hey Everyone!

I decided to do a little review on the Lovely Jubblies by Lush. I first saw this product on a couple of You Tube Gurus's posts and they ranted and raved about this product. I decided... well why not give this a try.

-Yes.. this is a breast cream. It claims that it firms your breasts and neck area. I've been putting this on for a little while now.. and I think to my imagination I thought it was working but as I used it more and more.... I think its a lie. I don't see or feel a difference at all. I wanted to believe in the hype but this product just fell short for me.

-I rubbed the lotion on before I went to bed and my boyfriend said that he didn't like the smell and he even said something was wrong and he felt like he had shortness of breath. I was like... umm what... I looked at the ingredients and it had Sweet Almond Oil... he is allergic to all nuts.. that is why he felt the way he did. Well its good that Lush uses natural products.. but not good for me because I have to watch what I buy and put on around him!

- I do like the consistency of the lotion though.. it didn't make my skin feel greasy.. it gave it a fresh feeling. I put it on before work and I could smell it on me for the whole night. If you like the smell I say get it but I feel its a little too strong for my liking.

Verdict: I would not buy this product again. Didn't feel it did what it claims to do and I don't want to kill my boyfriend sooo I wouldn't wear this around him..

Have you tried the Lovely Jubblies? Did you think it worked? Would love to know your thoughts!







14 comments:

  1. I bought Lovely Jubblies a while back and ended up giving it away. I agree with you- it doesn't work at all. On top of that, it smells extremely floral and I did not like the scent AT ALL. It is also quite expensive for a product that doesn't work. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. I was wondering why everyone was stating that they loved it.. I didn't like it at all! The scent is def too strong!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I've been curious about this product too, and it seems like it's a lot of money for a product that doesn't live up to it's claim:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great review, thanks! I've always wanted to try their products, but I'll be crossing this one off the list.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Lush products.. but this one is not good!

      Delete
  4. I agree that this product doesn't show any of the results it claims! However it does smell lovely and is hydrating, I also love the name! I'm still undecided if I would purchase it again, I've still got about half a tub left so time will tell!

    Thanks for the review and great quality pics!

    I am a new follower from a bloghop, drop by my blog and say hi :)
    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow!
      Thanks.. I love using my new camera!
      Ya def not a re-purchase item for me :(

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, I didn't know Lush made something like this! I'm glad your boyfriend is ok, when you said he had shortness of breath I was getting ready for your post to go the route of the Epi-Pen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right.. don't worry we always have one near by!
      Soo crazy right?

      Delete
  6. Lush makes creams now? Wow, I don't know if I'd trust using miracle cream from them. Good review.
    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brittany, your comments are really sweet. Review is an Australian brand, you can find their website here http://www.review-australia.com/ I don't think they have an e-commerce store though, bummer since their dresses are always amazing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your poor boyfriend! I can't imagine what it must be like to be allergic to nuts - They are a main part of my diet AND products.

    Btw, I found you on BlogLoveTherapy :)

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    PS - I have lots of prizes on my blog via a blog hop & challenge. Join the fun:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-alchemys-tips-tutorials.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard of this product too but felt a little weird buying a breast cream.. so I hadn't tried it. I hope your poor boyfriend is alright who would have thought that the cream would have enough oil in it to spark a reaction!

    xo

    ReplyDelete