I cannot believe summer is almost over.. well it seems like it is for me because I start school on Tuesday. August went by so quickly it was hard for me to even catch up to it! I didn't do as good as last months empties post.. I'm really trying to use up a lot of my samples that I get but I guess that didn't happen this month.. new goal for September I guess! Let's start reviewing!
1. Life Essentials Nail Polish Remover Dip- This is my second time reviewing this product and I like it... but I do want to try a couple more removers before I jump to loving this product. I'm really into glitter nail polishes at the moment and I keep my nail dipped about 2 min and it all comes off.. so I do think that's pretty good!
2. Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser (Sensitive)- I really liked this product! I was getting a lot of cyctic acne and since I have been using this I can honestly say I only had one breakout. The formula is on the thicker side and the smell is like clay. I would definitely buy this product again but right now I'm trying a different product!
3. Joico K-PAK Revitaluxe Restorative Treatment- To revitalize, nourish and repair hair... I'm not jumping up and down about this product and I'm not saying it's bad either. It did leave my hair pretty smooth and the smell didn't bother me.. I just wouldn't go and spend the money on this product.
4. Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector- I have never felt more ripped off over a product. I bought this because it claims it dramatically helps reverse the appearance of dark spots, age spots, skin stresses and darkening from acne scars. In just 4 weeks you should be able to see results.. I didn't see anything... please save your money and try something else.. I did like the formula.. wasn't greasy or anything.. it just didn't do any wonders for me!
5. M.A.C Zoom Fast Black Lash- I was given this sample a little while ago and I have already repurchased! I actually like this mascara and I'm only going to use it for nights out...if you like your lashes full, dark and a lot of product on them.. this is for you!
6. Balea Sensitive Facial Wipes (unscented)- I love these little wipes.. I have been buying this brand for over a year now. It's been a love/hate relationship though. The new wipes that you can buy now are soo much better than these ones I have here.. this is a old package I'm just using up. I'm not going to buy anymore of these I'm just going to use up the ones I have because I want to try something new but go and give these a try!
7. Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment (Rose)- A little birthday sample from Sephora.. I finally got to try this product.. and I love it! I love the colour it gave on my lips and it left them feeling smooth! The smell is also a plus.. I would repurchase this in the future for sure!
8. Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes- I got this sample from the Neutrogena give away that was going on. I did not like these wipes. It didn't remove all my makeup and I don't like the smell it gave off as well. I wouldn't buy this product.
There ya have it.. all my empties for the month of August! If you have any questions about any of the products.. please leave a comment below and I'll answer them!
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?